Skip to content
We are looking for 01 qualified candidate to fill the position of Senior Hydraulic Engineer for ASP Design Consultant Co., Ltd
1. What we can offer
- Salary: Up to USD 1.500
- Competitive salary, 13rd month salary policy, bonus for outstanding performance and public holidays.
- Salary and position are reviewed 1 or 2 times per year based on performance.
- Professional working environment and many opportunities for promotion
- Company’s Labor Policy completely pursuant to Vietnam Labor Law plus other benefits such as
- annual company trip, quarterly events, year-end dinner, birthday celebration, …
- Parking allowance.
- Working hour from 8:15AM – 5:15PM, Monday – Friday.
- Address: ASP Design Consultant Co., Ltd
- OF 53, OF 54, OF 55 & OF 56 the 2nd Floor of the Faifo Lane, 02 Phan Van Dang Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, HCMC.
2. Key Responsibilities:
- Perform duties assigned by project lead/ team leader, and ensure all duties are undertaken within the required timeframe.
- Perform the design work for all phases of project including concept, basic and technical phase.
- Produce all necessary design calculations and analysis along with schematic diagrams and select appropriate equipment size.
- Assist project lead in producing the design specifications, design reports and to finalize all design calculations as required.
- Liaise with client, project architect and other consultants if needed.
1. Position Requirements:
- Basic Qualifications:
- University Degree in M&E engineering (or similar related degree)
- At least 7-10 years related job experience in MEP systems design for Senior Hydraulic Engineer
- Strong knowledge in Plumbing (water supply, water drainage, rainwater, storm water) and firefighting engineering for Industrial, building apartment, commercial building, …
- Knowledge in Water treatment, wastewater treatment, swimming pool engineering.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Intimate knowledge of local codes (TCVN, TCXDVN, PCCC, …) and international building codes.
- Good command of computer skill: Autodesk MEP Revit/ AutoCAD & MS office.
- Familiar with shared data management tools such as SharePoint a plus.
- English both written and spoken communication skills or able to read, understand all technical documents in English.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Able to meet strict deadlines and work well on several projects at once.
- Ability to work independently with general instructions / guidance from project manager and produce expected results.