We are looking for 02 qualified candidates to fill the position of Project Manager (PM) for ASP.
What we can offer
- Salary: Up to USD 2,500
- Competitive salary, 13rd month salary policy, bonus for outstanding performance and public holidays.
- Salary and position are reviewed 1 or 2 times per year based on performance.
- Professional working environment and many opportunities for promotion
- Company’s Labor Policy completely pursuant to Vietnam Labor Law plus other benefits such as annual company trip, quarterly events, year-end dinner, birthday celebration, …
- Parking allowance.
- Working hour from 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday – Friday.
- Address: ASP Design Consultant Co., Ltd
OF 53, OF 54, OF 55 & OF 56 the 2nd Floor of the Faifo Lane, 02 Phan Van Dang Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, HCMC.
- Be responsible for management and administration of all project activities and reporting directly to the Director.
- Attend regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.)
- Monitor project budgets, schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution.
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status of reports and performance evaluation.
- Bachelors of Engineering degree & related certificates
- At least ten (10) years of experience in design project management
- Candidates have experience in MEP design consultancy are preferred
- Bachelors of Engineering degree
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven track record on completing projects
- Good at command of English and an ability to write technical reports
- High-rise construction design experience; Residential, Office, Hotel experience; commercial and industrial park
- Solid understanding of the construction process and application of Mechanical/Electrical Design and Engineering, strong familiarity with project management software tools and best practices.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making, problem-solving attitude and managing team
If you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please recommend to us (email: email@example.com & phone: 0967 139 698 ) before October, 15th 2021.