We are looking for 02 qualified candidates to fill the position of Project Administrator for ASP.
What we can offer
- Salary: Up to USD 700
- Competitive salary, 13rd month salary policy, bonus for outstanding performance and public holidays.
- Salary and position are reviewed 1 or 2 times per year based on performance.
- Professional working environment and many opportunities for promotion
- Company’s Labor Policy completely pursuant to Vietnam Labor Law plus other benefits such as annual company trip, quarterly events, year-end dinner, birthday celebration, …
- Parking allowance.
- Working hour from 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday – Friday.
- Address: ASP Design Consultant Co., Ltd
OF 53, OF 54, OF 55 & OF 56 the 2nd Floor of the Faifo Lane, 02 Phan Van Dang Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, HCMC.
- Prepare and submit fee proposal to Client.
- Prepare and submit all project documents according to Client’s require
- Monitor, remind and manage Client debt and payment progress.
- Responding to emails for Client in a timely way and formal
- Monitor and update information on projects that have been and are being implemented
- Participate in contract reviews and ensure proper review of the contract to be aware of the contractual risks
- Arrange and storage all project documents (hard copies and soft copies)
- Receive correspondence, documents, design drawings from Client.
- Arrange project meeting schedules, record minutes and summarize content of meetings.
- Keeping update on compliance regulations and procedure about project and payment
- Prepare and distribute project materials for Technical Dept
- Support to Technical Dept in administrative duties and processes
- Perform other duties when required.
Support for Office Administration
- Prepare and arrange meeting room for Client
- Support to translate and prepare documents in English and Vietnamese as required by Project Manager or Direct Manager.
- Support the printing, drafting and presentation
- Support HR & Administration Department in executing Direct Manager’s instructions.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Proficiency in office computer
- Good at writing and reading English skill
- Knowledging about M&E is an advantage
- Knowing how to manage and arrange work logically.
- Experiencing in document management, drafting dispatches, announcements, arranging design and construction documents.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactive, positive, careful in work and willing to learn
If you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please recommend to us (email: email@example.com & phone: 0967 139 698 ) before October, 15th 2021.