We are looking for 01 qualified candidate to fill the position of Electrical Engineer for ASP Design Consultant Co., Ltd
1. What we can offer
- Salary: Up to USD 800
- Competitive salary, 13rd month salary policy, bonus for outstanding performance and public holidays.
- Salary and position are reviewed 1 or 2 times per year based on performance.
- Professional working environment and many opportunities for promotion
- Company’s Labor Policy completely pursuant to Vietnam Labor Law plus other benefits such as
- annual company trip, quarterly events, year-end dinner, birthday celebration, …
- Parking allowance.
- Working hour from 8:15AM – 5:15PM, Monday – Friday.
- Address: ASP Design Consultant Co., Ltd
- OF 53, OF 54, OF 55 & OF 56 the 2nd Floor of the Faifo Lane, 02 Phan Van Dang Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, HCMC.
2. Key Responsibilities:
- Perform duties assigned by project lead/ team leader, and ensure all duties are undertaken within the required timeframe.
- Perform the design work for all phases of project including concept, basic and technical phase.
- Produce all necessary design calculations and analysis along with schematic diagrams and select appropriate equipment size.
- Assist project lead in producing the design specifications, design reports and to finalize all design calculations as required.
- Liaise with client, project architect and other consultants if needed.
3. Job Description
- Strong knowledge in Electrical (Electrical power reticulation, power, lighting, telephone infrastructure, standby generators, lightning protection system, TV Antenna system, earthing system, security system) for Industrial, building apartment, commercial building,….
- Produce and review studies, surveys, designs, input for drawings, and calculation reports for complex situation.
- Prepares, develops and/or checks design documents in the engineering phase of Project in accordance with the program of requirements.
- Often update, study and apply further software related to his/her job (such ACAD, Shop drawing, BIM/Revit, Microsoft Office, calculation software…)
- Strong communication, presentation, reporting writing
- Responsibilities and accountabilities for his/her design documents.
- Coordination and support the activities of the design team.
- Assist PM/DPM in preparation of proposals and other tasks.
4. Job Requirements
- Team work, cooperation, collaboration, support in teamwork in order to complete works
- Good communication in English languages, team work skill.
- Perform work under pressure
- At least 05 years of experience in design electricity, preferably with professional foreign companies.